Muslims around the world celebrate Eid al-Adha
Today is Eid Al-Adha in Muslins countries in the world. All Muslims are celebrating this great festival.
Top quotes and messages to wish family and friends Eid Mubarak
Quotes from the Quran
1. “O You who believe! Enter absolutely into peace [Islam]. Do not follow in the footsteps of Satan. He is an outright enemy to you.” (Quran: 2, 208)
2. “He is the One God; the Creator, the Initiator, the Designer. To Him belong the most beautiful names. Glorifying Him is everything in the heavens and the earth. He is the Almighty, most wise.” (59:24)
3. “I put my trust in Allah, my Lord and your Lord! There is not a moving creature, but He has a grasp of its forelock. Verily, my Lord is on the straight path [the truth].” (11:55-56)
4. “Whoever desires to meet his Lord, he should do good deeds and not associate anyone in the worship of his Lord.” (Quran – 18:110)
5. “The taking of one innocent life is like taking all of mankind… and the saving of one life is like saving all of mankind.” (Quran, 5:33)
Messages in English to share with friends
1. In every shared smile and laughter; In every silent prayer answered; In every opportunity that comes your way – may Allah bless you immensely! “Eid Mubarak”
2. In every shared smile and laughter; In every silent prayer answered; In every opportunity that comes your way – may Allah bless you immensely! “Eid Mubarak”
3. May Allah flood your life with happiness on this occasion, your heart with love, your soul with spirtual, your mind with wisdom, wishing you a very Happy Eid.
4. May Allah bring you joy, happiness, peace and prosperity on this blessed occasion. Wishing you and your family on this happy occasion of Eid! Eid Mubarak!
5. May the magic of this Eid bring lots of happiness in your life and may you celebrate it with all your close friends & may it fill your heart with wonders. Eid Mubarak
6. Sending you warm wishes on Eid and wishing that it brings your way ever joys and happiness. Remember me in your prayers.
Welcome to contact us
When is Ramadan 2018, what is Ramadan, Ramadan Kareem Greetings, What happens during Ramadan
Ramadan in 2018 will begin in the evening of Tuesday, May 15, and will end in the evening of Thursday, June 14.
What is EID?What does Eid Mubarak mean and what reply to the greeting on Eid ul-Adha?
Eid Mubarak or (Arabic: عيد مبارك) is a traditional Muslim greeting. Eid means celebration, Mubarak means Blessed. Literally translates to wishing your friends a blessed holiday.
Eid Mubarak! 20 WhatsApp greetings to wish your loved ones on Eid al-Fitr
Eid al-Fitr marks an end to the holy month of Ramadan. Here with 20 WhatsApp greetings.